A superb 4 bedroom luxury holiday villa arranged on 2 floors with stunning sea, island and hillside views. The villa’s design is an idyllic fusion of contemporary modern design and classic Thai style. Nestled in the Bangrak hills Peerapat Villa is located only minutes’ drive from the tourist hotspots of Bophut, Bangrak, Choeng Mon and Chaweng. Accessed via a concrete road, which is located only 100 meters from Bangrak Beach road, the villa is built on 1600 square meters of land – complete serenity and privacy is guaranteed.
The solid teak, double-doored entrance sets the scene for a uniquely designed interior with the central focus of a grand open-plan dining and luxury kitchen concept with ocean views. An infinity edge pool, with Jacuzzi spa, leads out from this main area to provide a view across the north of the island incorporating the island of Koh Phangan, Bangrak bay and Big Buddha. Stay pool-side to relax on sun loungers or enjoy a refreshing drink in the covered sala pavilion area whilst enjoying your favorite tunes on the outdoor Bluetooth audio sound system..
Ascending the beautiful, teak staircase with modern glass and stainless steel balustrade brings you into a living room with commanding views of the sea, neighboring Koh Phangan, coconut groves and hills. Eleven meters of folding sliding doors can be opened allowing the cooling sea breeze to gently flow through this beautiful interior living space. Walking through the folding sliding doors brings you onto an extremely spacious, covered balcony with surely one of the best sea views in Bangrak.
The luxury kitchen is superbly equipped with a water purification system, large double door fridge/freezer with automatic ice-maker, high specification oven, hob, microwave, dishwasher, coffee making machine, toaster, kettle, rice cooker and a complete selection of ovenware, dining ware, cutlery, glassware, and kitchen tools.
The villa is perfectly equipped to accommodate 8 people, combining complete privacy with unique social areas. A perfect choice for one large family or two visiting families with children.
• Stunning sea and island views with easy access and no steep, mountainous roads to navigate
• Convenient location just 1.1km to Bangrak beach and town and within easy reach of surrounding tourist areas yet completely private with very spacious walled gardens.
• Solid Thai Golden Teak wood doors and windows throughout
• 2 spacious master suites and 2 additional guest bedrooms all fitted with built-in wardrobes, dresser, air-conditioning, and ceiling fans and all featuring sea views. Both master suites are fitted with 40″ Smart TVs with Netflix and security safes and all bedrooms open onto the pool terrace or upstairs terrace. There is also an additional large security safe bolted to concrete in a hidden area of the property.
• Fully-equipped modern kitchen featuring an electric oven, microwave, gas hobs, extractor, dishwasher, double-doored fridge-freezer with ice-maker, fitted drinking water filter, blender, toaster, coffee machine, rice cooker and all the utensils, plates, glasses and cutlery you could possibly need
• Luxurious interior dining table catering for 8 guests
• Extremely spacious upstairs living area which opens through 8 folding-sliding doors onto a large outdoor terrace offering the ultimate viewpoint
• 3 bathrooms all featuring rain showers with 2 offering bathtubs
• 40 sqm infinity-edged private pool with Jacuzzi and slate waterfall feature
• Shady pool-side sala and spacious pool area offering 6 sun loungers and comfortable soft seating. Green lawn to the front of the villa for serious sun-worshippers
• Family sized stainless steel 3-burner gas BBQ (Original BBQ King) at pool-side
• Tropical fish pond feature with ambient evening lighting in front of the villa’s double-doored entrance
• 49″ Smart TV with Netflix in the upper living room and 42″ TV in the lower living area both with True vision satellite channels. Both master bedrooms equipped with 40″ Smart TVs offering Netflix
• Outdoor Bluetooth enabled the audio system in the pool-side pavilion
• High speed 200Mb fiber-optic WiFi internet with a signal in all area of the villa
• Villa mobile phone (with Thai SIM card) is available to guests
• Privately covered car-port
• Complimentary welcome pack consisting of tropical fruit basket, bottled water, a limited supply of tea, coffee and sugar, a limited supply of shampoo and soap in bathrooms
• Cooked breakfast services and Chef service available at extra cost
• Exterior CCTV cameras and security lighting system for added guest security
• Local Area Guide folder presented to guests on check-in showing nearby amenities, tourist conveniences and recommended nearby restaurants.
• Perfect accommodation for an extended family, two couples with kids and for sets of couples looking for a 4-bedroom Koh Samui sea view villa rental that doesn’t break the bank.
Surrounding Area and Distances (driving times)
- 700m to a local convenience store
- 700m to the nearest laundry shop
- 900m to the nearest local Thai restaurant (can deliver)
- 1.1km to nearest 7-11 (24 hours) convenience store
- 1.1km to nearest bank with ATM and currency exchange service
- 2 minutes (1.1km) from the nearest beach in Bangrak. There are several lovely beachfront hangouts including Bangrak Beach Club, Secret Garden, and Samui Pier resorts
- 2 minutes (1.1km) from the town of Bangrak with a beach and many bars, restaurants, and convenience stores
- 5 minutes (3.6km) to Big Buddha / Fisherman’s village in Bophut
- 2 minutes to Samui tennis club
- 10 minutes to Choeng Mon beach
- 10 minutes to the airport
- 12 minutes (5.8km) to Chaweng beach
- 20 minutes to Santiburi golf course